Wednesday 1 August 2012

All Pretty Green Designs Inspect by Liam!!!

All Pretty Green designs and "bins" any which are not "cool" has been personally inspected by Liam.

He explained to The Daily Telegraph newspaper: "If it isn't cool it gets binned. 

"I know people might buy it anyway and not everyone's me, but that's how it is: you've got to look at every detail, otherwise you'll end up selling s**t."

He added: "We've got something going on in Copenhagen."

He explained: "I don't want to get caught up in [fashion]. I'm not hostile, but 90 per cent of the music business is run by idiots and I'll guess it's the same for fashion, know what I mean?"

He said: "I haven't got a favourite brand, I haven't got a favourite designer. I like what I like. I spend a lot of money on clothes so I know my s**t. 

No comments: