Tuesday 4 January 2011

Liam Gallagher says Noel created Oasis split

Noel deliberately orchestrated the fight that ended Oasis claimed by his brother Liam Gallagher.

Last August following a row between the rock ‘n’ roll siblings before a gig in Paris The group split which the singer claims the guitarist started to give an excuse to leave the group.

Liam formed Beady Eye which includes all Oasis member Gem Archer, Chris Sharrock and Andy Bell – insists the bust-up was no worse than any other they have had in the past.

He said: “It was just another f***ing argument that me and out kid had about the usual … him being him and me being me. End of. It wasn’t a big f***ing deal, we’ve had a lot worse.

“I think it was just time. I don’t think his heart was in it any more anyway. He wasn’t with us no more. So he started an argument and that was it – I bit. Perfect. I played right into his f***ing hands.”

No comments: