Monday 12 October 2009

Expected Oasis split, Liam Gallagher



When Oasis split up Liam Gallagher wasn't shocked.
The future of the pair was left hanging in the balance in August when Liam's brother, guitarist Noel Gallagher, quit the band because of arguments with his sibling.
The singer admits he expected the 'Live Forever' hitmakers to disband but is still struggling to deal with what happened.
He said: "I'd love to talk about it but I can't do this because I haven't after 18 years in Oasis had the time to think about the situation. It's only been just over a month and I have to sit down and work it out because my comments would be on my musical headstone.
"But I'm gutted. I love being in Oasis. When I'm ready, you will hear the story of side. It wasn't a shock to me hat we split."
Despite his unhappy , Liam says he is "proud" of the way the band ended.
He added to Live magazine: "It took the members of Oasis to knock it on the head. All the people who said we wouldn't last? We did and in the end no one got to us except for us. We were the ones who brought Oasis down and not our critics. I'm very proud of that."

No comments: