Thursday 20 August 2009

Oasis at war




Liam and Noel Gallagher no longer speak to each other, the band's singer has anounced.The Oasis brothers have been at the centre of press speculation in recent months, amid reports that their relationship has failed. The band's singer has now approved these rumours, confessing: "He doesn't like me and I don't like him, that's it. "He hasn't told me what he thinks of anything this year. We've got nothing to say to each other at the moment", Liam told the NME.Explaining what prompted the current situation, which has coincided with Oasis touring the world in support of new album "Dig Out Your Soul", Liam cited a recent "ding-dong".He said: "So we had a f*cking ding dong in the airport and I think he started crying then. That was it doesn't travel with me anymore."For the first time in my life, I haven't got a f*cking clue what's going on with Oasis. It's pretty confusing but I'm not going to freak out about it", commented Gallagher.Oasis are due to headline the V Festival this weekend, in Essex and Staffordshire.

No comments: